JOB TITLE: Sr. Manager / Manager – BD
DEPARTMENT : Franchise Development/ Business Development
REPORTING TO : General Manager
• Lead a team of Business Development Executive to achieve organizational goals in assigned territory .
• Mapping of assigned territory
• Plan & Develop strategy to appoint Business Partner / Franchise in assigned territory
• Plan & Execute B2B micro activities to identify potential Business Partners/Franchise
• Approaching & developing rapport with potential investors to show case value proposition of Future
Choice business opportunity
• Approaching & developing relations with trade associations to share our business opportunity with their members through conference/ seminar / one on one/ mass marketing
• Negotiate with potential investors to make a winning deal for both investor & company
• Building contacts with top management/decision makers for sign-ups.
• Support servicing team in getting all required information from client
• Pleasing personality with clear basics of Personal Hygiene
• Positive outlook towards life with strong problem solving abilities
• Self motivated & willing to adapt to change & take on challenges; in short, there should be a visible drive to perform & succeed
• Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator with both written & verbal skills.
• Comprehension Ability towards Reporting, Targets & Other Paper Work: the candidate should have decent comprehension ability so that technical & functional aspects of the job are understood by her.
Computation & Analytical Abilities:
• These are essential to their role as they would be required to analyze ground realities associated with the market place, study market trends , Business model , customer needs & carry out activities based on present activity/ forecasted trends
Personal Traits & Selling Skills:
• Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with all customer profiles like Senior Management officials / Business Entrepreneurs
• Must have strong interpersonal skills to foster optimal departmental relationships.
• Strategic thinker, result-oriented and client-focused towards service excellence.
• Able to demonstrate success and experience managing major accounts customers, particularly achieving genuine sales development.
• Able to handle multiple tasks & must have good time management skills.
• Ideal background would be in Distribution Network, Corporate Sales ; Concept sales, B2B Sales.
• Desired Candidate Profile – BBA/MBA/Graduate